30 min. ONE sheet pan. Done and done. With the butteriest, flakiest fish ever! With roasted asparagus and cherry tomatoes.
I think it’s safe to say my birthday week has come to a halt.
After an entire sheet cake and 4971 mini donuts, I don’t think I can celebrate another day.
So I’ll be here, stuffing my face with this.
I’ll be stuffing my face with that lemon butter sauce.
No need for fish or veggies.
I don’t care that it’s on the same sheet pan.
It’s just that butter sauce for me.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Four cloves garlic, minced
- Two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- One teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- Four tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Four 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- Two tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice, and Italian seasoning; reserve two tablespoons and set aside.
- Place asparagus in a single layer onto one side of the prepared baking sheet. Stir in 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place tomatoes in a single layer in the middle of the prepared baking sheet. Stir in the remaining two tablespoons of olive oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place tilapia in a single layer onto the opposite side of the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with butter mixture.
- Place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork and the tomatoes begin to burst and have softened about 11-13 minutes.
- Serve with reserved butter mixture, garnished with parsley, if desired.