This is the perfect meal for a weeknight that can be prepared in just minutes! You can use leftover rotisserie chiken, fresh tomatoes and pesto!
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- Can of classic pizza crust in 1 13.8-ounce size.
- Pesto: 1/4 cup, homemade (or store-bought)
- 8 1-ounce slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup leftover rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F. Lightly oil a baking pan or pizza pan.
- Roll out the pizza to a diameter of 12 inches on a cornmeal-sprinkled surface. Transfer the pizza to a baking sheet or a pizza pan.
- Spread pesto evenly over the top of the dough, leaving 1/2 inch border.
- Add mozzarella, ricotta and chicken to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheeses are melted and the crust has a golden color.
- Serve immediately