You only need five ingredients and 15 minutes to complete the recipe. That’s it! You can’t make it any easier, simpler, or more delicious!
I have had a great time in this beautiful city. I have met great people and spent time with wonderful friends.
Before I try to get a few more hours of sleep to make my flight to San Francisco in the morning, I had to share with you this amazing chili.
The recipe is easy to make and only takes five simple ingredients.
You will need chicken stock, leftover roasted meat from the previous night, beans, salsa verde, cumin, and leftover roasted chicken. That’s it!
You can then add fun toppings such as fresh avocado or sour cream, but you will be cozy with this hot and steaming chili.
- 6 cups chicken broth
- Three cups of leftover diced rotisserie poultry
- Two 15-ounce cans of Great Northern beans drained
- 2 cups salsa verde
- Cumin ground to 1 teaspoon
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- Fresh cilantro leaves chopped into two tablespoons
- Heat a large Dutch oven or stockpot over medium heat. Stir in the chicken broth, beans, cumin, salsa verde, and chicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a rolling boil, reduce heat, and simmer for about 5 minutes until the mixture is heated through.
- Garnish with cilantro if you wish.