The classic dip that everyone loves is now a pizza. This pizza is so creamy, melt-in-your-mouth delicious, and cheesy!
I have a feeling that the classic spinach-and-artichoke dip will soon be a world favorite.
It was the first dip to be king, and it was, in form, a crockpot. It then became the king of pasta. It’s now the prince of all pizzas.
Who needs the dip now? Instead, add it to the pizza and top with another layer of cheese.
Because, guys. It’s pizza. Why would you not add more cheese to your pizza?
- Artichoke hearts in a 14-ounce can, chopped and drained
- 2 cups of baby spinach, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Half a cup of whipped cream cheese
- Two tablespoons mayonnaise
- Half a teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Parmesan newly grated two tablespoons
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated classic pizza crust
- Fresh parsley leaves, two tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly oil a baking pan or pizza pan.
- Combine artichoke heart, spinach, sour cream, cream cheese mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Stir in 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan; set aside.
- Roll out the pizza to a diameter of 12 inches on a cornmeal-sprinkled surface. Transfer the pizza to a baking sheet or a pizza pan.
- Top with the remaining 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheeses are melted, and the crust has a golden color.
- Garnish with parsley if you wish.